Every time I open my emails, Facebook or Twitter, I'm swamped by food and drink events. It seems Perth has a never ending appetite for long table lunches, cocktail masterclasses and food festivals. It's impossible to keep track of them all, right?
Not anymore! Every week, I track down anything involving a cup or cutlery to bring you Perth's first dedicated food and booze event guide. Organised by date, you can easily find out what's happening this weekend and also pencil in your favourites for later in the year. This list features mostly inner-city venues with some regional listings too. Subscribe to my newsletter to stay up to date!
Want your event listed? Submit your details below, email email@example.com or tag #pfbe on Instagram.
- 22 June: Meet the Winemaker - Deviation Road. Mayfair Lane, West Perth. Tickets $60.
- 23 June: Truffle Dinner. C Restaurant, Perth CBD. Tickets $159.
- 23 June: Brewer's Loft Royal Perth Beer Show Opening Party. Queens Hotel, Highgate. Free entry.
- 24 June: Wine Show By the Bay. University of Western Australia, Nedlands. Tickets $20.
- 23 - 25 June: Truffle Kerfuffle. Manjimup, WA's South West.
- 24 June: Beer Masterclass. Petition, Perth CBD. Tickets $60. SOLD OUT.
- 26 June: Book Club + Vino (Joan London). Strange Editions, Fremantle. Free but RSVP.
- 27 June: Honey Dinner. Bib & Tucker, Fremantle. Tickets $120.
- 28 June: An Evening of Whisky. COMO The Treasury, Perth CBD. Tickets $75.
- 28 June: Rare & Fine Yalumba Wine Dinner. Stables Bar, Perth CBD. Tickets $125.
- 29 June: The Dining Trail. State Buildings, Perth CBD. Tickets $190.
- 29 June: Xanadu Public Tasting. The Heritage, Perth CBD. Free.
- 29 June: Xanadu Winter Dinner. The Heritage, Perth CBD. Tickets $85.
- 29 June: Wine Club - Castelli Estate Wines. The Left Bank, East Fremantle. Cost $20.
- 30 June: Italian Degustation Dinner. Tarts Cafe, Northbridge. Tickets $30. SOLD OUT.
- 30 June. Annual Wine Sale. Petition, Perth CBD. Wines from $20.